A missing treasure! An unsolved murder! Dark secrets have lain buried at our farms for over a century. Use your investigative skills to shed light on these mysteries, but be careful what you dig up!
Join us for the museum’s annual Halloween event, Walking with the Dead. The theme this year is Solving Mysteries of the Past. Explore the 1860s and 1890s farms at your own pace in this mystery-solving puzzle hunt. Can you put the pieces of the puzzle together and solve the mysteries?
Things you need to know for your visit:
- Dress warmly, you will be outside part of the time.
- Bring a flashlight to light your way along dark and dimly lit paths.
- No outside food or drink is allowed except water bottles.
- No backpacks allowed.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No admission after 9 p.m.
- Tickets are $10 per person.